Temporary Workforce Management Specialist
Workforce Management (WFM) Specialists are accountable for managing agent staffing to client delivered volumes.
They are responsible for meeting client required service levels while also maintaining appropriate in-chair occupancy (IOCC %) and phone occupancy (POCC %) targets to meet TTEC financial requirements. Responsibilities include:
- understanding the contractual parameters of the client; in-chair occupancy, average call handle time tracking and trending call volume history
- tracking associate absenteeism and other components of the overall work flow
- provide, coordinate, analyze and consolidate all schedule adherence data in order to deliver processes and project work in a timely and accurate manner following company and client requirements and standards.
They WFM Specialists are responsible for presenting production reports and data analysis.
WFM Specialists work closely on day-to-day basis with operations Team Leads.
WFM Specialists are expected to have a thorough working knowledge of TTEC’s policies and procedures related to WFM duties and client specific requirements and expectations of service level.
Key Performance Objectives
- Achieve 100% of accuracy and speed in delivery of requirements.
o WFM Specialists are given daily, weekly, and monthly tasks, which must be met on time.
o They provide real time monitoring for schedule adherence; track call volume history. WFM Specialists prepare production reports and data analysis for Team Leads.
o They are accountable for schedule modifications based on various work flow components, such as associates breaks, lunches, time off, vacations, outages, etc. (Time management, achievement motivation, results orientation, efficiency, accountability)
- Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each goal and task.
o Become a WFM process and system expert.
o This includes high level of knowledge of WFM practices and policies and having a thorough understanding of systems that support those functions, such as EWFM (Employee Work Force Management), Avaya, and other TTEC’s and client specific tools and systems.
o Adapt quickly to any changes in the process.
o Be able to troubleshoot and analyze staffing issues, and work closely with WFM to uncover and report issues that will impact WFM systems and processes.
o Understand the requirements for each task while strictly adhering to TTEC’s policies and client requirements/expectations. (Attention to detail and process, follow-through, technical knowledge, ability to learn, analysis)
- Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with workforce management goals.These include:
- IOCC% and POCC% management
- Achieve client level service objectives
- Manage staff to volumes and adjust accordingly
- Schedule adherence
- Outage management
o WFM Specialists should gather information, analyze data, observe the process and participate in efforts to constantly look for opportunities to improve current process affecting schedule adherence and reporting and communicate their ideas to their managers regularly. (Observation, innovation, creativity, collaboration, communication)
- Deliver consistent high quality customer service.
o Respond to all customer (internal/external) requests within the established time frames.
o Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude when working with others.
o Communicate scheduling and staffing problems clearly and reassure customers that issues will be resolved quickly and deliver with minimum long term impact.
o Proactively share all work force issues with management.
o Take personal responsibility for solving and finding solutions. (Customer focus, friendly, helpful, accountability, diplomacy, communication)
- Escalate staffing issues as appropriate.
o Clearly identify work force issues including the scope of the problem and relative urgency.
o Provide clear documentation of the issue to the appropriate team.
o Answer questions and assist in isolating the root cause of problems.
o Participate in testing solutions to ensure problems have been resolved. (Analysis, problem solving, judgment, communication, system troubleshooting)
- Strong understanding of TTEC’s business, core values, and goals
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
- High customer service orientation
- High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
- Math/statistics and computer proficiency
- Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of customer data.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), or ability to learn technology quickly
- Knowledge of call center business
- Call center experience
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Work From Home:Yes
Related Jobs (69)
Online Full-Time Faculty – Computer Science on November 26, 2020