Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for providing high quality technical solutions for our clients
- Develop the Architecture Specification Document for CONCENTRIX Technology Solution that will meet client requirements under the CONCENTRIX Shared Systems or for Client dedicated systems.
- Build the Technical business case to recommend the System Solution
- Develop the for each recommended Solution
- Working with Procurement, Determine/recommend which vendor/partner that should be selected to be part of the recommended Solution
- Partner with Sales team in presenting CONCENTRIX approved Technology Solutions
- Be in production
- Reviews / Prepares / Sources RFP, RFI or RFQ responses pertaining to operational and technology requirements as required
- Takes content and clarify CONCENTRIX business offerings.
- Provide Solution & Sales Support documentation (BRD, SOW, BOM, Blueprints, Presentations, diagrams, etc.
- Acts as for gathering, defining, reviewing, finalizing and evaluating internal or external client requirements and obtain the client sign off on requirements
- Partner with our cross functional teams (Sales, Solution, Asset Managers, Delivery and Application development) to optimize our service, penetration of our company strategic assets in our solutions and successful deployments of the assets and achieves the desired business results
- Translates business requirements for development of an end-to-end solution for internal and external clients.
- Controls project scope and ensures process compliance to the design outlined in client approved Statement of Work
- Acts as primary liaison between the client and internal functional groups for initial design and any subsequent scope changes; also between Project Team and Internal Client for change requests
- Develops Statement of Work and/or Functional Business Requirements Document “BRD” for issuance to all relevant parties associated with the Technology solution.
- Coordinates Effort Calculation of Resources for Implementation Phase in conjunction with the Project Management Office; Supports PMO to manage solution development and implementation
- Offers or obtains information on hardware / software / development costing and assist the pricing team to price the Solution and be competitive
- Accountable for the development of Service Level Agreements for Sign-Off by the Client, IT Delivery Services and Operations
- Conducts process improvement analysis as required for recently deployed technology solutions
- Interfaces with IT Research and Strategy to recommend and understand new technology offerings
- Leads and/or participates in observational analysis or consulting opportunities
- Acts as Primary on internal infrastructure or new product projects as required.
- Acts as Product Champion for Concentrix technology products
- Acts as Technical Team Lead on large complex Solution projects
- Responsible for Technology Delivery Signoff and Reviews
- Responsible for Technology IT Project Management Engagement Handoffs
- Determine the right business partners to find alternatives and solutions to client challenges.
- Engage the business client early and effectively in building solid relationships and pushing IT Value upstream as a key differentiator in winning new opportunities.
- Exercise independent judgement in development methods, techniques, architectures and standards for obtaining solutions.Ensures scalability and Global / International capabilities of technology.
- Creates and integrates a cohesive, coordinated IT Transition plan that meets stake holder priorities within client’s go-live production date requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic
#NACNX #REmote #WAH #LIREMOTE
Related Jobs (109)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote