Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as a Team Manager to oversee an Advertising Sales campaign! We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Team Managers in this role get to:
● Ensure 70% of their time is dedicated to coaching, shadowing and supporting their agents directly.
●Effectively use key dashboards and call activity reporting to ensure excellent performance rigor.
● Identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports in order to establish and develop an effective team; identify outliers and manage the team’s performance to continuous KPI achievement.
● Manage day-to-day operations – ensure consistent quality and productivity across channels (call, email, chat, etc.) to add maximum value for advertisers. Ensure consistent performance according to the relevant service level metrics or revenue/funnel goals.
● Utilize strong communication to ensure quarterly strategy as well as monthly and weekly priorities are understood and adhered to by agents. Able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication.
● Adapt quickly to changes in workflows/processes/procedures/product features.
● Proactively share existing bottlenecks and challenges with quantified impact on operations to allow appropriate prioritization.
● Clearly outline current performance drivers of their market and actions to improve.
● Maintain a professional and personable demeanor at all times.
Our most successful candidates will have:
● 3 + years’ leadership experience with handling customers within service/technical fields. Preference is a leadership background within the advertising sales industry. BPO experience is a major plus!
●Previous personnel management experience with service/technical fields within Call Center/BPO environment or tech/service/sales industry familiarity with project management.
● Ability to explain what is driving their teams’ performance in a concise and data driven way.
● Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports.
● Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs.
● High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally.
● Proven ability and passion to coach one-on-one as well as within a team setting – with a clear data driven approach and tangible output for agents to improve.
● Outstanding customer service skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent English is required. Comfortable communicating with all levels of management and able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication.
● Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving.
● Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization.
● Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of the client’s culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service.
● Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods.