Sutherland is seeking an organized and goal-oriented person to join us as Collections & Customer Service Team Manager. We are a group of driven and supportive individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Team Managers in this role get to:
Influence the lives of others: Develop, train, and manage team members.
Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
Keep morale high: Ensure motivational programs are in place and encourage frequent recognitions.
Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations.
Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Keep management updated: Relay important information in the form of timely and accurate report.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated leadership skills; able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Minimum 3 years 1st Stage/Early Stage/Account Recovery Collections management experience leading a team of 10+ collections/recovery specialists w/in the banking/finance/credit card industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Ability to be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; able to be a team-player