Sutherland is seeking an organized and goal-oriented person to join us as a Team Manager for our Tulsa location!. We are a group of driven and supportive individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Team Managers this role get to:
Impact the Bottom Line: Drive the performance of a team of Consultants, meeting and exceeding all KPI targets.
Strengthen Relationships: Manage attrition, shrinkage, and other critical metrics of the team.
Influence the Lives of Others: Coach and mentor Consultants, providing feedback and performance management.
Keep Management Updated: Inform leadership on the latest trends of end-user customers and provide feedback to Ops Managers.
Define Sutherland’s Reputation: Drive organizational initiatives within the team from time to time.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 year of BPO Leadership experience
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work onsite w/in our Tulsa location
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner