Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs
- Assist with development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client, internal department, and appropriate stakeholders
- Conduct initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
- Work with hiring manager(s) and appropriate stakeholders to determine final decisions on candidate hiring; make recommendations on appropriate hire(s) based on need and candidate interaction
- Partner with HR and Compensation to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
- Leverage various resources – internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations – to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates
- Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
- Responsible for developing and applying an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role
- Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensures compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
- Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting processes
- 4-5 years relevant experience
- Strong experience in recruiting for Sales, IT Development, Marketing, CX and Process Improvement Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment
- Awareness of recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Career Level Description
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures and principles. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customer. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Related Jobs (17)
Inside Sales Representative – Domain Sales (Mandarin/English) on December 20, 2020 Remote