Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Customer Service Consultant. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Customer Service Consultants in this role get to:
Provides factual, credible, authoritative, lightning-fast journalism for a global business audience. You will handle a variety of inbound and outbound customer service inquiries via email regarding questions or requests related to service, product and account information. Members of our team must be able to work individually to deliver perfect experiences for these customers. We must professionally champion the message of our client while representing Sutherland, delivering the desired results in the highest quality manner with strong attention to detail.
Operating Hours: Monday – Sunday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Strong knowledge and experience with the following: browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari), operating systems (Windows, Mac) and mobile devices (phones and tablets)
- Demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy with a true passion for customer service and the ability to empathize with concerned customers, work through retention efforts to save subscriptions and look for signs of upselling opportunities.
- Problem solving skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 1-year applicable (customer service or similar operation) experience.
- Experience with multi-media products and services preferred.
The Customer Service Consultant plays an integral role in the success of the Customer Support team. Specifically, he/she will be responsible for:
- Reply to inbound customer emails with questions relating to products and services, including cancellation requests, navigation and troubleshooting.
- Professional and courteous interactions with subscribers and non-subscribers
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to resolve issues and address routine customer questions.
- Verify customer account and update necessary information, as needed.
- Use of probing questions to help troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and identify appropriate retention/upsell opportunities.
- Provide clear and concise written direction or explanation to customers questions or request.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred
Related Jobs (13)
Staff Accountant on January 30, 2021