As a Sr. Sales Engineer, you partner with Sales Directors and other stakeholders to develop proposals, demonstrate capabilities, and respond to RFI and RFPs for Concentrix XP Contact Center (powered by Amazon Connect) for all markets in which Concentrix offers services. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to team with Sales Representatives, Solutions Architects, and Partners and engage at the CxO level with large enterprises as well as a technical expertise that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Your success here at Concentrix will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in developing, demonstrating and scoping detailed technical proposals for clients that demonstrate outstanding value, time to market and superior client experiences to our customers.
- Identify customer business goals and assist business development team in creating custom RFQs/RFPs to address enterprise customers’ cloud contact center needs.
- Demonstrate cloud solutions for enterprise-level clients during the pre-sales process, with a focus on Amazon Connect related to customer experience.
- Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- Collaborate with extensive sales support team members to develop and deliver compelling technical sales presentations to decision-makers.
- Provide guidance and feedback to account managers as needed.
- Contribute pre-sales documentation (proposals, technical requirements, spec sheets, etc.).
- Make technical presentations at conferences and trade shows.
- Expect moderate travel (40-60%)
A minimum of 7 years of technology related sales or business development experience with direct field experience selling complex transformational technology solutions to Fortune 5000 companies. In addition, a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or MIS is a plus.
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform/Contact Center (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, CCaaS) space
- 6+ years of technical sales experience or sales engineering, with a focus on cloud and software solutions and migrations.
- Industry background in sales at the enterprise and channel level.
- Technical understanding of cloud technology, including:
- AWS cloud modules
- Hosted PBX
- Enterprise-grade telephony and unified communications
- Natural language understanding (NLU) and interactive voice response (IVR)
- Cloud migrations
- Experience in requirements gathering and developing RFPs for prospects.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills. Comfortable interfacing with high-level decision-makers at Fortune 500 companies and other major enterprises.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Industry certifications in AWS and Amazon Connect are a strong plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic