Salary: 65000 to 80000 USD Per Year
Application Due: Open Until Filled
Category: Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs
We are seeking an Enrollment Marketing Strategist to join our growing team in a fully remote, in-person, or hybrid setting. This is an important, client-facing, mid-level management position at the agency, and has high visibility both internally and externally with clients. This is a great opportunity for someone with prior experience in a marketing role at a college, university or independent school who is eager to use their skills and knowledge to help others leverage advanced digital marketing marketing strategies and tactics in support of their enrollment goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as the primary point of contact, brand ambassador and team lead for our team’s engagement with 5-10 retainer clients in the education space (higher education & K-12), as well as several short-term project clients.
- Act at the primary point of our contact for clients (education and other industries) as they onboard with HubSpot and implement Marketing, Sales and Service Hub at their organization.
- Devise strategies to help your assigned portfolio of clients meet their traffic and lead generation objectives in support of their recruitment, enrollment and retention goals.
- Lead weekly check-in video calls with clients to share performance updates, task progress, and to advise solutions for marketing goals, plans and challenges.
- Manage a small team of marketing specialists and copywriters assigned to executing client-related tasks such as content creation, email marketing, digital advertising, and SEO.
- Maintain project plans, task assignments, and updates within our project management tool to help keep client-related work on-track at all times.
- Develop presentations and reports to communicate key ideas, strategies, and performance.
- Stay on the cutting edge of the latest trends and developments within the digital marketing, inbound marketing, and enrollment marketing spaces.
- Analyze client’s performance data to identify trends, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Engage with the enrollment marketing community in both online and offline settings.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of marketing with at least 2 years of recent experience working directly for or with a higher education institution or an independent/private school. Prior experience in an agency setting or in a management role is a plus.
- Deep knowledge and expertise of the HubSpot platform.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to to develop strong relationships with both clients and teammates in a mostly remote setting.
- A knack for project management and a respect for the importance of meeting deadlines.
- A passion for creating things and bringing ideas to life.
- Ability to travel for occasional meetings in our Cheshire, CT office or for on-site client meetings.
- Experience working with admissions software and student information systems a plus.
- You love the field of marketing and bring a positive and enthusiastic energy to your work.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s preferred.
- Flexibile Work: Pepperland team members have the opportunity to work remotely, in-person from Cheshire, CT office, or in a hybrid fashion.
- Work Life Balance: Work should not be your life. We offer flexible working schedules to fit every individual. We encourage you to use part of each day for your physical, emotional and mental health! We also provide you with plenty of time off to recharge.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision policies including disability coverage.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for new parents and families.
- Peppergear: Equipment you need to get the job done. Swag, too.
- Simple IRA: Contribution option with company matching after one year
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled virtual events and in person meet ups and retreats throughout the year.
- Keep Learning: At Pepperland, we believe learning never stops. Your manager will create a personalized plan for you to accomplish whatever goals you set. We will continue to provide learning & development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
$65K/yr-80K/yr based on experience
About Pepperland Marketing
Pepperland Marketing is a digital marketing agency located in Cheshire, Connecticut offering marketing services and consulting to the Higher Education and K-12 Independent School space.
Leveraging the inbound marketing methodology and sophisticated marketing platforms like HubSpot, our team develops marketing strategies and tactics that increase traffic, captures inquiries, and nurtures prospective students throughout each stage of the funnel in order to help our clients achieve and exceed their recruitment, enrollment and retention goals.
Founded in 2015, we boast a talented team of talented, ambitious marketers who specialize in all aspects of inbound—including content, SEO, social, lead generation and marketing automation. Our clients are located across the United States, and primarily range from large and mid-sized colleges to independent schools. As a Platinum HubSpot Solutions partner, we also serve clients outside of the education space in a variety of industry verticals.
Related Jobs (88)
Part Time Assistant Professor, School of Business – Accounting on November 24, 2022 Remote