- Admin – Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs
- Admin – Publications and Editing
- Admin – Other Administrative Positions
We’re passionate about helping people make the most informed education and career decisions possible. We believe unbiased information is key to keeping people from heavy student debt and dead-end careers. Study.com reaches over 40 million people a month who are trying to decide what they want out of their degree program and job searches.
We’re looking for freelance auditors to produce recommendations for informative, accurate, high-quality articles that help our users make smart career decisions that can impact the rest of their lives.
What We’re Looking for in a Research Article SEO Auditor
You’re an expert of SEO principles and best practices. You are familiar with SERP results and rankings. You’d like to use your knowledge and experience to help optimize existing articles to better meet user intent and to rank higher on a SERP.
We’re looking for passionate auditors to scrutinize existing career-related research articles and provide detailed, specific, and accurate recommendations to optimize them in alignment with SEO principles. You should be detail oriented and familiar with competitive research techniques. Our ideal contract auditor is creative, collaborative, and responsive. Applicants should possess the following:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
- Do you have experience implementing SEO principles?
- Do you have knowledge of SERPs and snippets?
- Do you have experience with editing/writing (it’s not required, but it’s a plus!)
As a contract auditor, you’ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where it’s convenient for you
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you’ve got what it takes to audit articles for SEO at Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Related Jobs (124)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote