GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Sr Specialist role is a unique opportunity to join GoDaddy’s CSR and Sustainability team. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Sustainability team is responsible for driving the strategic direction of GoDaddy’s philanthropic and sustainability work, creating programs that make an impact, and engaging employees around the globe in GoDaddy’s community efforts.
This position is open to all GoDaddy locations in the U.S.
What you’ll get to do…
- Drive day to day operations of GoDaddy’s signature program, Empower by GoDaddy
- Manage new and existing Empower by GoDaddy partnerships with nonprofits and CDFIs across the U.S. and Europe
- Manage internal aspects of Empower by GoDaddy such as volunteer recruitment, volunteer training, recognition, and internal communication
- Manage Empower by GoDaddy partner evaluations and research in select markets
- Interview Empower by GoDaddy partners and entrepreneurs and generate stories to be used internally and externally
- Assist with content creation and vendor management
- Generate and post approved content on GoDaddy’s CSR communication channels
Your experiences should include…
- Preferred education in the communications, nonprofit, CSR or community relations realms
- 3+ years of experience in corporate social responsibility, communications, nonprofit or similar field
- Program management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as creativity and resourcefulness
- Ability to comfortably deliver presentations and speak to large audiences
- High-level strategic thinker with the ability to work in a deadline-oriented team environment
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects under demanding deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy multi-tasking
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Related Jobs (87)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote