Madison 88, Ltd. is a fast growing fashion accessories importer and product development company based in New York City who’s looking for an experienced Production Coordinator / Planner. We have an international production as well as offices in Asia. We ship worldwide to majority of the famous brands in the world. Outdoor and Sports brands such as The North Face and Under Armour etc. Specialty chain stores such as Urban Outfitters, Free People, Anthropologie and Guess, etc.
Below is the description of what the job details:
* Handles order processing, purchasing of trims, tracking of orders (from factories overseas up to the buyer’s DC locally).
* Oversee all time and action calendars and production WIP charts. Follow up with overseas offices and factories to ensure execution of all production orders.
* Work on the NextGen system for all the production processes.
* Reviews the vendor manual on what requirements have to be given to the factories (labeling/ packaging/ shipping/ overall production requirements).
* Understands production capacity, forecasting and allocation.
* Communicates with local and overseas suppliers and buyers.
* Handles delivery date / cost negotiation with the buyer and the factories.
* Communicates and be able to give instructions to our global offices who supports the Production team.
* Overseeing Testing processing and make sure all tests are approved prior shipping or before order care labels.
* Manages TOP samples submission and approval.
* Familiar with EDI requirements.
* Familiar with the manufacturing/ production flow.
* Knowledgeable in shipping/ logistics as he/she will monitor garment & trim shipments and work closely with our logistic for shipment consolidation.
* Report to Production Manager with status updates on ongoing orders and projects.
*Assist Production Manager with ad-hoc tasks.
* Computer proficient. Very proficient in excel as she/he has to work with a lot of worksheets and logbooks.
* Analytical and systematic
* Organized and detail oriented
* Good communicator and a team worker. Able to multitask
* Fast learner and self-starter
* Excellent time management, attention to detail and communication; accuracy is a must.
* Looking for somebody between 3-5 years of experience in doing Production in either Apparel or Fashion Accessories setting.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 – $2.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
Related Jobs (14)
Singapore GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com Location: This role is located in Singapore and is remote What you’ll get to do… Lead the development of a strategic marketing plan for South East Asia. Responsible for driving customer awareness and acquisition to meet business goals including brand awareness and health, new customers adds, Net Promoter Score (NPS) which all ultimately lead to delivering the required revenue growth goal. Develop a holistic marketing plan and agency brief from objective through to strategy, execution and measurement for SEA to meet all business objectives. Effectively execute integrated, strategic and tactical marketing campaigns with internal resources (e.g. marketing, search, online, partnership, e-commerce, and) as well as external resources (e.g. agencies, media, local partners) to improve customer acquisition #s, cost/acquisition, average revenue/user, renewals, and brand sentiment. Coordinate PR efforts in market by ensuring a regular cadence of press releases, case studies, influencer-content, and journalist engagement. Collect, analyze and share competitive intelligence and market place findings into customer insights that create stronger local offers and marketing campaigns. Have the customer insight to know when global/U.S. programs will work in SEA and be able to localize or adapt those programs to ensure efficacious use of marketing spending. Have the market knowledge to influence both internal and external teams in the creation and execution of specific local offers, campaigns and programs fo SEA when required. Collect, analyze and share results of all tracking mechanisms (including but not limited to: marketing campaigns, customer experience surveys, brand awareness trackers, customer care surveys and input etc.) internally and with the agencies to adapt and create marketing campaigns/initiatives/offers. Your experience should include… Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required Fluent in English and Thai or Vietnamese, both oral and written 10+ years in marketing across all channels (e.g. TV, radio, online, search, digital, social, PR, events, partnership, etc.) with confirmed results in the SEA marketplace. Shown experience in using marketing programs throughout the sales funnel (awareness to sale) to drive business results is required. Experience in using marketing programs to increase on-line subscriptions (i.e. a SaaS model) for Small business or consumer preferred. Proven experience in using marketing expertise to drive revenue and customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle (including acquisition, retention, upsell and cross sell) and programs to maximize revenue/customer and retention is required. Demonstrated success in handling a large, complex workload and the ability to orchestrate multiple partners remotely to deliver results is required. Able to influence internal and external partners at all levels to ensure that business objectives are achieved. Deep Marketing Acuity across all marketing mediums. Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal guidance. Strategic Assessment – able to quickly assess where to maximize U.S./international programs to ensure cost effective deployment of marketing funds vs situations where SEA specific initiative is required. Able to influence global marketing teams, lead agencies and influence other partners to deliver results. Experience working in a cross functional matrix required. Prior experience working in a multi-national environment preferred. Analytical with a Problem Solving Mentality and an affinity and passion for numbers and analysis. Able to consolidate large disparate amounts of data and create 1 cohesive story with actions and outcomes. Consistently ensures a focus on exceeding customer expectations while balancing short term and long term corporate objectives. Ability to thrive in an agile and lean environment and operate at all altitudes from strategy to “hands on” execution by responding quickly to customer needs and collaborating on iterative solutions to arrive at the best possible outcomes Embodies the GoDaddy Values namely: Be Extraordinary, Own Outcomes, Join Forces, Work Fearlessly, Live Passionately GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws. If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. on December 18, 2020 Remote