Madison 88, Ltd. is a fast growing fashion accessories importer and product development company based in New York City who’s looking for an experienced Production Coordinator / Planner. We have an international production as well as offices in Asia. We ship worldwide to majority of the famous brands in the world. Outdoor and Sports brands such as The North Face and Under Armour etc. Specialty chain stores such as Urban Outfitters, Free People, Anthropologie and Guess, etc.
Below is the description of what the job details:
* Handles order processing, purchasing of trims, tracking of orders (from factories overseas up to the buyer’s DC locally).
* Oversee all time and action calendars and production WIP charts. Follow up with overseas offices and factories to ensure execution of all production orders.
* Work on the NextGen system for all the production processes.
* Reviews the vendor manual on what requirements have to be given to the factories (labeling/ packaging/ shipping/ overall production requirements).
* Understands production capacity, forecasting and allocation.
* Communicates with local and overseas suppliers and buyers.
* Handles delivery date / cost negotiation with the buyer and the factories.
* Communicates and be able to give instructions to our global offices who supports the Production team.
* Overseeing Testing processing and make sure all tests are approved prior shipping or before order care labels.
* Manages TOP samples submission and approval.
* Familiar with EDI requirements.
* Familiar with the manufacturing/ production flow.
* Knowledgeable in shipping/ logistics as he/she will monitor garment & trim shipments and work closely with our logistic for shipment consolidation.
* Report to Production Manager with status updates on ongoing orders and projects.
*Assist Production Manager with ad-hoc tasks.
* Computer proficient. Very proficient in excel as she/he has to work with a lot of worksheets and logbooks.
* Analytical and systematic
* Organized and detail oriented
* Good communicator and a team worker. Able to multitask
* Fast learner and self-starter
* Excellent time management, attention to detail and communication; accuracy is a must.
* Looking for somebody between 3-5 years of experience in doing Production in either Apparel or Fashion Accessories setting.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 – $2.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
Related Jobs (69)
Online Full-Time Faculty – Computer Science on November 26, 2020