GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Kirkland, WA
Join our team …
Venture Forward, a GoDaddy initiative started in 2018 to quantify and communicate the impact everyday entrepreneurs are having on their communities and economy, is looking for a Senior Manager to bring consistency, organization, discipline and scale to how we research and publish our findings across all channels. The selected candidate will manage Venture Forward as a product, consistently ensuring the initiative is talking to our most important audiences in ways and through channels most relevant to them. Once firmly in the role, the selected candidate will play an instrumental role in evolving Venture Forward from a startup-like, high-performing environment to an initiative that is high-performing and highly operationalized.
The ideal candidate will have experience making sense out of chaos; bringing operational rigor without sacrificing flexibility and innovation; being the hub of dozens of relationships and work streams; and proven background making partners and team members successful. Solid experience in product or program management is preferred. A quantitative background or STEM-related education will be helpful.
What you’ll get to do…
- Manage, in partnership with the analytics organization, the ongoing Venture Forward research and its publication across multiple channels – most notably the Venture Forward website.
- Work closely with internal and external partners on the development, distribution, and publication of content to advance the Venture Forward initiative against approved goals and metrics.
- Own the tracking of progress against initiative goals, and sharing with the team, our partners and executive stakeholders
- Work in close partnership with the GoDaddy analytics team to accelerate and scale the analysis and publication of monthly venture data.
- Create easily understandable and collaborative project management tracking documents
- Be an ambassador of Venture Forward to internal and external audiences.
- Interface with senior GoDaddy executives, external thought leaders, analytics leadership and academics across the country.
Your experience should include…
- 8+ years of communications, product and/or program management experience.
- Basic understanding and familiarity with management and analysis of Big Data.
- Basic understanding and comfort with website management and analytics
- Ability to translate complex ideas in easily accessible communication
- Ability to manage and drive agency relationships
- Create program management plans and hold multiple stakeholders accountable to the plan
- Partner effectively and with high diplomacy skills across the organization.
- Be highly creative,innovative, and resourceful at finding the right stakeholders and building a strong network to facilitate cross-group collaboration. Have a passion for not only the process, but also for the end results and driving business outcomes.
- Be a nimble, flexible writer skilled in a variety of approaches for engaging audiences.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness and sensitivity to land communications with a diverse global audience.
- Pay fanatical attention to detail and possess the organizational skills required to manage multiple projects and deliverables across many teams and organizations.
- Demonstrate a sincere desire for feedback and constructive criticism, with resilience and the ability to respond to feedback constructively.
- Demonstrate strong analytic, oral/written communication, project management, multi-tasking, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Have excellent interpersonalskills with the executive maturity necessary to be an exemplary and respectful representative of the senior leadership team, with an audience of any level.
- Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and demonstrate the ability to exercise effective judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes.
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Related Jobs (20)
Vice President, Employee Experience (Technical & Corporate) on December 20, 2020 Remote
Institutional Research & Effectiveness Data Analyst on November 26, 2020 Full TimeRemote
Assistant Professor, Nursing – FNP (Adjunct- Online) on November 26, 2020 Part Time