Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Leading and contributing to the development and implementation of Cybersecurity Programs at Concentrix.
- Responsible for security policies, procedures, auditing and related Cybersecurity documentation.
- Partner with other support organizations and team members
- Perform risk and vulnerability analysis and determine the best course of action to remediate.
- Collaboratively define and implement security hardening configurations, procedures and standards
- Ensure the proper level of expertise is engaged for ongoing enhancements to the security of existing technologies including network, anti-malware, firewall, IDS/IPS, end-point security configs.etc.,
- Create, develop, and lead the End-point Security Team and/or the Security Architecture team.
- Collaborate with Clients, Senior Management, and Business Unit leaders on the security roadmap
- Previous experience with Collaboration Integration among merging corporate platforms is highly desired
- Leadership and the ability to drive change across both the Global Cybersecurity organization as well as Global IT
- Privacy and security compliance (GDPR and CCPA)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or 7+ years’ equivalent technology experience
- At least one of the following: CISSP, CEH, MCSE, OSCP, CISA, CISM, SANs, AWS Solution Architect +
- Security, or Azure Solutions Architect and/or other industry standard security certifications 6+ years of experience working in IT and/or IT Security in multiple capacities
- Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), including infrastructure, data, information security, applications, architectural concepts, and associated disciplines
- Experience with CVSS, CWE, and CVE
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Knowledgeable of IT and IT Security regulatory and compliance requirements of multiple industries.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Experience in threat and vulnerability assessments
- Knowledge of security controls for on premise and cloud-based computing services including AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge of common information security frameworks, including CIS Top 20 Controls, ISO 27001, and
- NIST 800-53 Series.
- Travel may be required both domestically and internationally
This is a full time direct hire position.
No sponsorship is available at this time.
No third party firms.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.
#NACNX #LI-Remote #WAH
Related Jobs (109)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote