GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We’re a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We’re empowering them to change the world if it doesn’t quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they’ve been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: UK, Remote
What you’ll get to do…
- Do you like a wide variety of projects?
- Do you enjoy learning new technologies, APIsand being at the forefront of technology?
- Are you a strong problem solver?
- Are you innovative and love designing solutions?
- Do you like working in a collaborative environment?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you’ll fit right in. The role
You will be a member in one of our cross-functional teams working primarily on developing user interfaces using React.js and following best engineering practices to deliver high quality, scalable products. Day to day responsibilities
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire frames into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Debugging and resolving bugs
- Reviewing pull requests
Your experience should include…
- Strong foundational skills (datastructures, design patterns and algorithms)
- Thorough understanding of React.jsand its core principles (Reconciliation, suspense )
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Solid understanding of functional programming
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience using version control in a team environment
- Experience writing automated tests as part of the development process
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Related Jobs (124)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote