Tempe, Arizona | Kirkland, Washington
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team..
The Digital Care team, responsible for supporting and educating customers through innovative content solutions, is looking for a seasoned conversational design professional to lead our chatbot conversational design team. Bring your proven expertise in conversational design and team leadership to help us scale our chatbot solutions to a broader audience, lead and mentor a team of conversational designers, establish our chatbot voice and standard methodologies, and ensure customers have an extraordinary chatbot experience. We’ve developed industry-leading and innovative chatbot solutions in this up-and-coming field. We want you to help us take it to the next level.
Our team is a welcoming place for all people. Join a supportive working environment where diversity is valued to achieve your best work!
Location: We are flexible on location, you can be located near one of our office hubs or remote.
What you’ll get to do…
- Lead and mentor the conversational design team to craft forward-thinking chatbot conversations.
- Nurture conversational designers’ skill sets and excellence.
- Define the content strategy across audiences, bot agents, and intents.
- Research, experiment, and design brand appropriate chatbot voice.
- Develop a partnership with PM to define requirements for chatbot evolution.
- Lead strategy to scale chatbot writing beyond the core writing team.
- Develop authoring workflows, governance standards, and style guides.
- Build and maintain a content request intake and prioritization process.
- Take ownership of chatbot training accuracy and the language model.
- Define standard methodologies for sharing insights with product teams.
- Define and track critical metrics, monitor chatbot health, and use data to make continuous improvements for bot effectiveness against critical metrics.
Your experience should include…
- 2+ years leading a conversational design team.
- 5+ years leading a content team.
- Deep, applied knowledge of conversational design principles.
- Understanding of natural language processing, language models, training models, and machine learning.
- Experience writing conversational flows in Dialogflow.
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Related Jobs (103)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote