GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
We are looking for a go-getter with a passion for evaluating and improving financial and business processes and controls across the company. Our team plays a central role supporting the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors in their oversight of accounting and financial reporting processes and internal controls, compliance with laws, regulations and industry standards and risk management. Along with this, we are focused on identifying ways to improve execution, eliminate waste and reduce risk across GoDaddy’s global operations.
As a Senior Auditor for GoDaddy, you will be exposed to the entire company and given opportunities to showcase your drive and skills immediately. This role will offer you opportunities to work directly with leaders within Finance, Accounting and business operations, and will expose you to most aspects of the enterprise. As an individual contributor, you must be able to communicate effectively, guide others, show initiative and be highly driven to complete projects both individually and as part of a project team.
What you’ll get to do…
- Perform pre and post implementation planning and testing of new business processes and systems
- Plan and participate in financial/operational audits, identify risks and gaps, and deliver targeted solutions for them
- Review, audit and/or analyze complex business processes related to GoDaddy’s online products and services to highlight gaps or opportunities for profit or process improvements
- Lead and conduct walkthroughs and testing of accounting, financial reporting and business process controls associated with the company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance
- Discuss audit findings and opportunities for improving execution, eliminating waste or reducing risk with key business leaders
- Draft key audit deliverables including audit reports and metrics for all types of audits
- Communicate audit results (verbally and in writing) along with recommendations to management; obtain management’s remediation plans and track through to completion
- Analyze data sets to detect unmitigated risks or deficient controls, as well as to implement monitoring audit procedures
- Collaborate within Internal Audit and cross-functional business partners to research, plan, scope audit programs and assess company risks
- Assist IA management team in developing the team’s annual plan
- Develop tools or implement/extend available tools across Internal Audit to streamline documentation, analysis, or reporting
Your experiences should include…
- B.S. degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, MIS or similar
- 4-6 years of work experience performing risk assessments and internal or external audits of publicly traded companies
- CPA, CIA or other applicable professional certification; actively pursuing these certifications is acceptable
- Knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting requirements, agreed upon procedures, PCAOB auditing standards, IIA standards and audit processes and procedures
- Ability to scope and create audit programs, and define work for colleagues within those programs
- Specific experience preparing SOX 404 audit documentation and performing controls testing; and consulting for and analyzing business processes and controls
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio to perform work functions
- Self-starter and continuous learner; ability to manage your work independently to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication, internal customer service, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environment
You might also have…
- 2-5 years of consulting experience, Big 4 is a plus
- Global corporation internal audit experience is a plus
- Strong sense of pride and ownership for your work product
- Strong commitment to internal customer satisfaction
- Comfortable with calculated risks and ambiguity at times
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Jobs (109)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote