Sutherland is looking for an educator and customer partner who is passionate about technology to help drive the adoption of cloud services. Our target audience is existing customers with current subscriptions who need help utilizing and maximizing their solutions.
The environment is success focused, team-oriented and laser focused on Experiences that Matter to our set of global organizations. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, self-starting environment? We are looking for candidates with a passion for people and the ability to delight our most coveted asset, our customers!
The renaissance is underway, and it is a great time to join a dynamic and energetic environment which fosters career development and mentorship with a focus on; leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees.
Our Customer Success Managers serve as the owner of the post-sales customer relationship focused on driving onboarding, adoption and education of the solution offering. If you join our team, your day to day focus will be highly visible within the company and will focus on relationship building, adoption services and customer utilization, driving the outcomes necessary for the success of our customers. You will work with a CRM system called Gainsight and look to analytics and reports to help you organize your work activities for the day.
You will be the leader, coach, quarterback, mentor and advisor to ensure our on-going relationship with these customers, with a focus on delivering increasing value to them. You will be comfortable owning a portfolio of accounts and leveraging technology to properly connect with all customers through direct channels (phone calls or chat), indirect channels (emails or application messaging), and automation (using the CRM to connect automatically with your customers).
- Manage a portfolio of customer with the assistance of technology to reach out and connect when you see usage or consumption dropping
- Maintain, grow and retain monthly recurring revenue for our most valued customers
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of a trusted partner
- Initiate the relationship with the customer by creating a smooth and meaningful onboarding experience
- Facilitate the adoption of the solution, driving awareness, education and utilization by serving as the chief evangelist within your customer set, ensuring that your customers are realizing the benefits of the solution and its capabilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction: addressing technical demands and acting as sales liaison, and including partners to better support premium customers
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, and sales and marketing departments to create customer success that drives positive customer satisfaction and account growth
- Contribute to close-loop feedback with Product Line Management to ensure the voice of the customer is considered in product advancement
- Conduct client and internal meetings as required – Account Reviews and Account Planning (internal) and Quarterly Business Reviews
Partner internal groups to complete services on behalf of your customer. This includes but is not limited to implementation issues, billing issues, request for service, etc
- 3+ years of account management experience in a service adoption environment
- Bilingual French is a plus but not required
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with an understanding of situational best practices
- Proven track record of success with a demonstrated history of customer satisfaction goals
Related Jobs (25)
Agent Results Advocate – Supporting Communications on January 13, 2022 Full Time