TeleTech is on the search for Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts to proactively create meaningful connections with our team in a temporary work from home set up.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
Why You? What you bring
Connections are everything here at TeleTech. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education
- At least 1-year Quality Assurance experience in a Call Center environment
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Agile and a self-starter with strong business communication skills
- Preferably with experience as a Sales Team Lead with coaching skills for different levels of Service to Sales and/or Sales organization
Technology and work environment requirements for the job:
- Have the right connection – a home internet connection that is >15Mbps (you may do a quick check through fast.com)
- Computer – we’ll supply and deliver at your doorstep
- Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
- Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What you’ll be doing:
As a QA Senior Analyst, you are responsible for listening and monitoring associate calls for customer satisfaction according to Teletech’s specified policies, thresholds, and procedures. Provide and analyze all consolidated data to deliver and collaborate with the QA team and operations – ensure quality process and project work are completed timely. You support the overall quality assurance work flow by conducting evaluations of associates, meet monitoring goals, create action plans and follow-ups to the Team Leads and operations manager.
What your typical day will consist of:
- Achieve 100% of quality call monitoring goals per TeleTeh’s requirements. Run reports for team leads on QA scores and number of monitors completed and assist QA Specialists.
- Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each quality goal and task.
- Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with the quality department.
- Deliver consistent high-quality customer service – maintaining a positive, respectful and caring attitude.
- Escalate and identify department issues as appropriate. Providing the scope of problem and the relative urgency with clear documentation of each issue.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it – check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
TeleTech At Home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TeleTech at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients, their customers, and especially for you. Enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. Level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development
For more information about TeleTech, click on About Us or search #ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Location/Division:147 Pres. Manuel L. Quezon St, Lower Bicutan, Taguig, 1631 Metro Manila, Philippines
Work From Home:Yes
Related Jobs (40)
Senior Software Engineer C/C++ Wireless – REMOTE TEXAS on June 24, 2021 Remote
Performance Senior Principal Engineer- Remote, USA on June 24, 2021 Remote
Technical Program Manager (Consultant) – Remote US on June 24, 2021 Remote