The University of Pittsburgh’s Information Technology department (Pitt IT) is seeking a Salesforce and Marketing Cloud Administrator for the Enterprise CRM team.
The incumbent is responsible for
- Supporting the enterprise-wide implementation of Marketing Cloud
- Acting as the subject matter expert on marketing automation responsible for maintenance and enhancements
- Participating in the iterative SDLC to include requirements gathering, design, code/configuration and testing
- Interfacing directly with customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options
- Assessing design and objectives for the assigned project phases and recommending strategies and tactics to achieve business needs
Excellent Marketing Cloud skills, as well as communication and customer service skills, are required to be successful in this position.
On occasion, some evening and weekend work may be necessary depending on business load, project timeline requirements, or scheduled downtime changes. Unscheduled or urgent support outside of business hours may occur. The incumbent may be responsible for carrying an escalation cell phone on a rotating support schedule.
Combination of education, experience and/or industry certifications will be considered in lieu of education.
Minimum 3 years Marketing Automation Administration experience and strong knowledge of the Salesforce CRM platform including:
- Minimum of 1 year of campaign management experience using cloud technology (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot) or on-premise technology (e.g., IBM, Teradata, Adobe).
- Familiar with third-party and commonly used functional extenders
- Integration tools
- Experienced in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Proven experience in delivering the full software development life cycle with CRM platforms
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members as well as non-technical members of the organization
- Strategic thinking
Related Jobs (159)
Senior Integration Architect (Java/Node.js) – REMOTE on September 6, 2021 Remote
Associate Director for Expert Guidance, First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
Program Coordinator for First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
ServiceNow Developer/Administrator – Remote Opportunity on September 6, 2021 Remote