Your success here at Concentrix will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will collaborate with the broader sales team to grow pipeline and close new business that delivers outstanding value, ROI and client experiences to our customers.
- Drive revenue and market share for Concentrix
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a sales plan
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with sales executives in other Concentrix business units extend reach & drive adoption of CCaaS solutions
- Manage contract negotiations along with internal stakeholders
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
A minimum of 7 years of technology related sales or business development experience with direct field experience selling complex transformational technology solutions to Fortune 5000 companies. In addition, a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or MIS is a plus.
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform/Contact Center (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, CCaaS) space
- Proven successful experience in closing complex software solutions
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Is a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
Career Framework Role
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures and principles. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.