- Admin – Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs
- Admin – Publications and Editing
- Admin – Other Administrative Positions
We’re passionate about helping people make the most informed education and career decisions possible. We believe unbiased information is key to keeping people from heavy student debt and dead-end careers. Study.com reaches over 40 million people a month who are trying to decide what they want out of their degree program and job searches.
We’re looking for freelance writers with SEO familiarity to produce optimized, informative, accurate, high-quality article content that help our users make smart, informed decisions that can impact the rest of their lives.
What we are looking for in a Research Article Optimization Writer
You’d like to use your writing expertise to help optimize existing articles to better meet user intent and to rank higher on a SERP. You don’t need to be an SEO expert, but should be familiar with foundational SEO principles. For this role, you will implement SEO & content recommendations for existing articles in order to improve them.
We’re looking for passionate writers to optimize existing career-related research articles according to SEO recommendations and best practices as well as writing original content. You should be detail oriented and familiar with competitive research techniques and SEO content. Our ideal contract article writer is creative, collaborative, and responsive. Applicants should possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience writing and/or editing unique online content
- Understanding of and familiarity with SEO principles
- Working knowledge of online research and what makes an authoritative website
- A commitment to providing high-quality, accurate information
If this sounds like you, join our team of writing contractors today! In exchange, you’ll receive:
- Reliable Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Job Satisfaction: The knowledge that you’re helping millions to students and professionals each month on their journey to find the answers to their own education and career questions.
If you’re ready to help us on our mission, fill out an application today!