Salary: 50,000 USD Per Year
Application Due: Open Until Filled
REMOTE OPTION – Project Administrator/Manager – Ellucian
Full-time, non-classified at will, exempt, benefits eligible position. The salary is commensurate with education and experience. Reports to the Vice President of Student Services and Human Resources. Salary: $50,000/year
Summary: Mountwest Community & Technical College welcomes applications for a Database Administrator who will serve in the role of overseeing all activities related to the implementation, development, training, and usage of Ellucian CRM Advise, Recruit DegreeWorks, and Banner. Key responsibilities include system management and analytics, devising and implementing communication plans for end users using CRM systems, and advising the Vice President for Student Services on current and potential uses of the system, and serving as the point of contact for Ellucian users across the College.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage changes to the systems at the request of customers and internal constituents
- Learn and fully understand Mountwest advising and recruiting practices
- Design, implement, and evaluate plans to improve unit staff capacity to use advanced features of systems to achieve workflow efficiencies and improve communications with constituents
- Prioritize responding to staff, faculty and student needs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Ensure full utilization of CRM Advise, DegreeWorks, Recruit and Banner across the campus
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, as needed
- Creating and maintain comprehensive resources, such as training guides, back end development documentation, and more.
- Train end-users on the use of the systems.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to internal constituents and customers regarding any issues, bugs, or programming errors that occur.
- Provide customer service and serve as the front-line representative for all constituents experiencing issues or in need of assistance related to the use of the systems.
Minimum Qualifications: Strong educational and project management background, preferably in the field of computer science. A degree is not necessary, but certifications are preferred. Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector. Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software solution implementations, data integrations, and web technologies. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to train end-users on products. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Experience with Ellucian Banner or other Ellucian products preferred. Must be a team player and must be able to take initiative, prioritize, and complete work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented office.
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled. The review of applications will begin immediately.