Are you self-sufficient and looking for autonomy?
Do you want to challenge your thinking process?
Would you like to work with the Nation’s top lenders?
Are you tried of inconsistent workloads throughout the year and desire a place to call home?
Well Sutherland may be the home for you
Sutherland Mortgage Services Inc. is a premier nationwide provider of end to end mortgage solutions including originations, underwriting, processing, closing, post-closing and loan servicing support. With over 30 years of experience we have developed an integrated BPO platform. Sutherland has built mutually beneficial relationships with some of the world’s most recognized companies. Sutherland Mortgage Services’ Team Players work throughout the country with our state-of-the-art Work at Home (WAH) Program. We offer an unmatched ability to deliver the highest value and greatest returns to our customers. We are a collaborative, considerate and friendly team. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. Sutherland is currently offering lucrative compensation packages for experienced Work At Home GSE Underwriters and Senior Loan Processors.
We are now hiring a Mortgage Closers who have experience in Retail or Correspondent Front Line Mortgage Closing. The closer will be responsible for preparing all closing documents consistent with internal, client and investor policies. Prior experience with FNMA/FHLMC guidelines required. Portfolio/Private Investor experience a plus.
What you will be doing?
- Reviewing the complete file and ensuring the various documents in the file are in sync with the all the others and the loan application on the system.
- Understanding the investor closing requirements before documents are drawn.
- Enter required escrow details in the platform
- Complete closing document per investor/client closing requirements and queue for attorney review if necessary
- Co-ordinate with the respective third parties and the prospective borrower to schedule the loan settlement.
- Deliver loan documents via prescribed method
- Post settlement, co-ordinate with all in order to ensure that the loan proceeds are transferred to the respective parties, including the fees payable to the client.
- Provides effective communication and quality feedback to staff and clients.
- Prepares and presents both written and verbal communication to clients and colleagues alike
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation
- Full-time, permanent work-at-home job
- Competitive paid health benefits
- Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
- Employee recognition programs.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years Mortgage Closing experience
Also important to have:
- Strong customer service skills and superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and decision making ability.
- Proven interpersonal skills, ability to interact with other departments and vendors in a professional manner
- Knowledge of and proficient in conventional agency products and guidelines required
- Knowledge of mortgage industry products and processes required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Proven follow up and organizational skills
- Candidates should be open to flexible scheduling options and the ability to adapt/change as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proven initiative
- University degree preferably or work experience equivalent
- Experience in working with people on different levels
- Computer literate
Related Jobs (14)
Singapore GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com Location: This role is located in Singapore and is remote What you’ll get to do… Lead the development of a strategic marketing plan for South East Asia. Responsible for driving customer awareness and acquisition to meet business goals including brand awareness and health, new customers adds, Net Promoter Score (NPS) which all ultimately lead to delivering the required revenue growth goal. Develop a holistic marketing plan and agency brief from objective through to strategy, execution and measurement for SEA to meet all business objectives. Effectively execute integrated, strategic and tactical marketing campaigns with internal resources (e.g. marketing, search, online, partnership, e-commerce, and) as well as external resources (e.g. agencies, media, local partners) to improve customer acquisition #s, cost/acquisition, average revenue/user, renewals, and brand sentiment. Coordinate PR efforts in market by ensuring a regular cadence of press releases, case studies, influencer-content, and journalist engagement. Collect, analyze and share competitive intelligence and market place findings into customer insights that create stronger local offers and marketing campaigns. Have the customer insight to know when global/U.S. programs will work in SEA and be able to localize or adapt those programs to ensure efficacious use of marketing spending. Have the market knowledge to influence both internal and external teams in the creation and execution of specific local offers, campaigns and programs fo SEA when required. Collect, analyze and share results of all tracking mechanisms (including but not limited to: marketing campaigns, customer experience surveys, brand awareness trackers, customer care surveys and input etc.) internally and with the agencies to adapt and create marketing campaigns/initiatives/offers. Your experience should include… Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required Fluent in English and Thai or Vietnamese, both oral and written 10+ years in marketing across all channels (e.g. TV, radio, online, search, digital, social, PR, events, partnership, etc.) with confirmed results in the SEA marketplace. Shown experience in using marketing programs throughout the sales funnel (awareness to sale) to drive business results is required. Experience in using marketing programs to increase on-line subscriptions (i.e. a SaaS model) for Small business or consumer preferred. Proven experience in using marketing expertise to drive revenue and customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle (including acquisition, retention, upsell and cross sell) and programs to maximize revenue/customer and retention is required. Demonstrated success in handling a large, complex workload and the ability to orchestrate multiple partners remotely to deliver results is required. Able to influence internal and external partners at all levels to ensure that business objectives are achieved. Deep Marketing Acuity across all marketing mediums. Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal guidance. Strategic Assessment – able to quickly assess where to maximize U.S./international programs to ensure cost effective deployment of marketing funds vs situations where SEA specific initiative is required. Able to influence global marketing teams, lead agencies and influence other partners to deliver results. Experience working in a cross functional matrix required. Prior experience working in a multi-national environment preferred. Analytical with a Problem Solving Mentality and an affinity and passion for numbers and analysis. Able to consolidate large disparate amounts of data and create 1 cohesive story with actions and outcomes. Consistently ensures a focus on exceeding customer expectations while balancing short term and long term corporate objectives. Ability to thrive in an agile and lean environment and operate at all altitudes from strategy to “hands on” execution by responding quickly to customer needs and collaborating on iterative solutions to arrive at the best possible outcomes Embodies the GoDaddy Values namely: Be Extraordinary, Own Outcomes, Join Forces, Work Fearlessly, Live Passionately GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws. If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. on December 18, 2020 Remote