Financial Services, 1 year (Preferred)
Business Development, 1 year (Preferred)
- Work authorization:
United States (Required)
Fully Remote Financial Services Representative
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them .
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job .
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver and ability to think quickly
- Professional appearance
- Organized and reliable
- A willingness to learn and be taught
- Results driven attitude
- No criminal background
- Reliable transportation
- Compensation is varied based on interview /assessments /skills /qualifications which will discuss during the interview. Total compensation will include commission .
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide education and solutions to clients as you leverage the resources of our team of professionals.
You’re Only as Good as Your Team !
Knowledge is Power.
Address: 1240 N. Lakeview Ave Suite 200 (2nd Floor) Anaheim, CA 92807
Tel: (714) 239-1100 ext. 275
Fax : (714)239-1109
* COVID-19 considerations:
We are well prepared to conduct business remotely in this unprecedented time by using our “Cloud Based Technology”.
Our business model is knowledge based, therefore all of our team members will receive a proper hands on training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Financial Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page: