Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We’re excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. In fact, 96% of our work at home agents tell us they are very satisfied with SYKES as a place to work. Our agents provide support to customers of some of the world’s most well-known brands, right from the safety, comfort, and convenience of their own home.
We offer full time roles with daytime and evening shifts available. We’ll find the best match for you based on your experience and preferences. After applying, you’ll complete our video interview where we’ll share the details about the role you’ve been selected for.
Founded in 1977, we are a trusted work from home company. While other companies are learning how to set up virtual work for the first time due to COVID, SYKES has more than 20 years of experience offering 100% virtual work, which benefits our customers and you!
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
- Hands-on, 100% paid training
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Tuition assistance
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- Ready to work, committed to your own success, and eager to learn
- An empathetic, helpful, and resourceful problem-solver
- Friendly and professional
- An excellent communicator who likes to connect with people via phone
- Able to navigate multiple screens on a computer while helping customers
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, distraction-free workspace (we’ll provide the rest!)
Preferred (but not required)
- Experience providing customer service via phone
- Experience in financial services, healthcare, or technology
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 160,000+ people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
At this time, SYKESHome does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.
Related Jobs (25)
Agent Results Advocate – Supporting Communications on January 13, 2022 Full Time