One growing team. One powerful goal.
Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged-and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives, and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance, and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners.
As a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. Therefore, we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all of our employees feel welcomed, valued, and empowered. We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception.
By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
Here’s more information about the job you clicked on:
Southern New Hampshire University is hiring remotely in the following states: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Arizona, Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, and Florida.
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
As SNHU’s mission is to provide greater access and affordability in online course base programs, the primary responsibility for this position is to grow military new student enrollment established by yearly enrollment targets for undergraduate and graduate online degree completion. The Regional Manager provides general oversight for SNHU on all military related activities and initiates strategies for the growth of the military program as well as undertaking targeted research and development with the assigned territory. Additionally, this position is responsible for creating new and maintaining current relationships with all military branches, veteran service organizations and other organizations serving military stakeholders, seeking out new partnership opportunities, and expanding Southern New Hampshire University’s military presence in the higher education marketplace.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote SNHU College of Continuing Education and Online (COCE) educational and partnership programs to military educators, service members, veterans and their family members.
- Support new student enrollment growth by meeting or exceeding predefined goals within assigned geographical area.
- Works with leadership on goal progression and course of plan of action and leverages internal resources to support recruitment goal within territory.
- Provide stewardship for SNHU to leaders and current students within assigned territory, displaying strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of audience and embodying SNHU’s core values
- Serve as major point of contact and builds relationships in regional territory with Education Service Officers and other military partners for the purpose of fostering awareness of SNHU programs and offerings targeted to the military community.
- Represents the university at bases, conferences and other military related events in support of new student recruitment
- Provide understanding of military audience within assigned territory to facilitate growth opportunities and inform creation of marketing/promotional materials for military-affiliated audiences
- Networks with prospective students through job and education fairs, and other networks in support of new student enrollment. Coordinates preliminary transfer credit evaluations.
- Builds strategic territory outreach plans to recruit military affiliated populations including, service members (active, guard and reserve), veterans, and the family members of service members and veterans.
- Serve as subject matter expert for research and implementation of marketing opportunities in support military recruitment.
- Serve as SNHU Military ambassador to currently enrolled military students in an effort to provide l in person and virtual support to students in our territories. Not to exceed 20 percent of job responsibility.
- Uncover opportunities through military school houses to articulate military credit with roadmap for degree completion for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Build and maintain relationships with key influencers including military affiliated students, senior leaders, base education staff, partner veteran service organizations, military spouse organizations and state military leaders.
- Compliance with the Department of Defense Memorandum of Understanding and State requirements, including but not limited to Base Access processes and recruiting and admissions requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous service in the military or as a military spouse
- Bachelor Degree (s)
- The ideal candidate should possess the following abilities and characteristic
- Work autonomously
- Have a sense of urgency
- Be entrepreneurial
- Be coachable
- Displays an outstanding commitment to the team
- Willing to embrace and model the SNHU Mission and Core Values
- Prior experience as a military outreach representative for an institute of higher learning
- Military recruiting and/or higher education admissions experience
- Knowledge of military culture and tuition assistance processes
- Knowledge or experience with Veterans Administration education programs
The position is remote and requires significant travel (40%) which can include overnight travel (the amount of which is dependent on assigned region) and weekend work/travel is required. Education Fairs may be held outdoors.
Please note that a background check is required for employment.
Related Jobs (155)
Senior Integration Architect (Java/Node.js) – REMOTE on September 6, 2021 Remote
Associate Director for Expert Guidance, First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
Program Coordinator for First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
ServiceNow Developer/Administrator – Remote Opportunity on September 6, 2021 Remote