Sutherland is seeking a dynamic and intuitive person to join us as a Recruiter for leadership hiring. We are a group of energetic and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Recruiters in this role get to:
Set the path to success: Support recruiting and hiring efforts to ensure a positive and smooth experience for candidates and/or new hires
Build the company: Identify and recruit the best-fit personnel to help drive the team and company to higher levels
Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with outside resources to help build a network for sourcing qualified applicants
Support the team: Facilitate the completion of drug tests, background checks, and other pre-employment requirements
Our most successful candidates will have:
- 3 years minimum experience recruiting for leadership positions (sales recruiting experience is highly preferred)
- 3 years minimum experience recruiting for the US (Rochester, NY area preferred!)
- Experience recruiting advertising sales leaders will be given preference
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Ability to identify & recruit talent for a wide variety of positions (IT, Finance, HR, Operations, Training, etc)
- Experience with Taleo preferred
- Strong sense of urgency – absolute must!