Location: Work at Home, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Quality
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Monitors, evaluates and / or audits a sampling of inbound and/or outbound calls and other contact methods including chat and email
- Reports results of evaluations to appropriate Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
- Participates in calibration sessions/call listening sessions with Quality Leadership staff, Operations, Program Management and clients to ensure scoring consistency and best practices
- Participates in internal quality audits (e.g. periodic audits of existing processes to determine process control and efficiencies) designed to improve overall contact quality and recommend changes
- Maintains strong program knowledge base; basic understanding of client products, services and/or program strategies
- Participate in quality task forces with Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
- Meet departmental productivity requirements (e.g. number of calls monitored per month, number of emails evaluated, etc.)
- Complete phone time to keep current on programs (as applicable)
- Contribute to maintaining forms and legends documents
- Support management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational processes (including Training) that drive Balanced Scorecards and count profitability goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with less than one year of relevant experience preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverable
Career Framework Role
Entry level job with little or no prior relevant work experience. Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks. Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy. Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.