C4EO develops solutions that capture the skill requirements of industry and aligns them with educational offerings. The result is a more qualified workforce for businesses and better job placement outcomes for graduates. The center is a response to the growing demand for skilled labor created by increasing retirements, global competition for labor, and technological advances.
SkillsEngine’s Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing key projects across product, brand, and business initiatives. The individual in this role is expected to be a highly organized and self-motivated expert individual contributor and thought leader in the discipline of project management.
In this role, you will work closely with SkillsEngine leadership to help translate evolving business priorities and stakeholder needs into actionable processes, roadmaps, timelines, and project scopes. You will help define and facilitate mission-critical work from end-to-end ensuring alignment with SkillsEngine’s objectives and stakeholder needs. You will collaborate with multifunctional teams to execute projects and guide the consistent delivery of high-quality, on time, and in scope work.
The Project Manager reports to the Director of Product & Design.Essential Functions
- Lead the planning and execution of high priority projects across product, brand, and business initiatives with both internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with management to facilitate the scoping and prioritization of projects to ensure ongoing alignment of roadmaps, milestones, resources, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with management to establish and champion new processes, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and best practices across the team.
- Act as the point of contact for project teams, third party vendors, and management throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure continuity, communication, and delivery.
- Collaborate with project teams to facilitate regular team check-ins, leadership reviews, status communications, and prioritization of scope trade-offs.
- Proactively identify project risks and areas for improvement, and develop actionable solutions in partnership with project team leads and management.
- Develop a deep understanding and mastery of the ShapeUp process as it applies to SkillsEngine’s work and be the team’s go-to expert guide on process best practices.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or in a related role (Program Manager, Producer, Operations Manager, etc.).
- Experience in project management for cross-functional teams (including UX design and engineering) building digital experiences, websites, applications, and/or services.
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead project management for remote/hybrid teams.
- Proficiency with modern project management tools and resources.
- Familiar with agile and lean startup methodologies.
- Business level ability in English.
Related Jobs (68)
HR and Finance Systems Analyst (Remote Opportunity) on June 24, 2022 Remote
Adjunct Instructor of Teaching English as a Second Language on June 24, 2022 Remote