1365 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 390
Scottsdale, AZ 85257, USA
The Purpose of Your Role
Your role is foundational to Liveops success. You nurture a culture of engagement and create a community with our thousands of Independent Agents. They turn to you for support and you’re a key element to their businesses’ success. As the first line of interaction with our Agents, you provide an exceptional Agent experience while ensuring client success. You do this by managing processes to maximize Agent support, performance, and satisfaction while showing empathy and positivity. The ideal candidate is process oriented, adaptable & able to effectively multi-task using several systems simultaneously.
The Qualifications We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of contact center/BPO experience or comparable customer service-related work experience
- Mastery of computer basics with an affinity towards technical systems
- Functional proficiency in Microsoft products to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and/or participate in virtual meetings in a distraction-free environment
- Proactive, adaptable and can work with a sense of urgency while keeping a strong attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule to include days, nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to be on camera for multiple hours daily
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience preferred
The Competencies You Bring Initiative, Adaptability, Teamwork, Results Orientation & Empathy
The Value You Deliver
- Demonstrates a high level of customer experience to support the Agent community
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Capable of utilizing provided resources to assist the Agent community
- Ability to recognize trends within the Agent community and quickly escalate concerns for effective resolution
- Experience interacting in a fast-paced environment while keeping positive relational and influencing skills intact
- High-stress endurance with the ability to quickly pivot from one focus to another
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Proven ability to educate & motivate others
- Partner with program and cross-functional teams to support the growth of the client business and the Agent community
- Deliver a consistent, excellent customer experience to the Agent community by personalizing interactions and showing empathy in every Agent engagement
- Provide real-time support to Agents by utilizing resources to quickly answer on-call questions
- Promote active Agent engagement and advancement by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving Agent issues via both on-call and off-call communications
- Actively contribute to Agent retention by utilizing current and new support tools
- Professional participation in client-specific activities such as email/Slack communications, calibration calls, responding to support tickets, engaging with agents in the forums, etc.
- Consistent implementation of skills and knowledge to manage and prioritize competing tasks; ability to multi-task and pivot from one task to another to include internal and Agent communications, on/off-call Agent questions, and more
- Support the onboarding/teaching/training of new team members through shadowing
Liveops is a virtual call center offering an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for all customer service and sales needs.
With more than 20 years of experience offering flexibility, scalable talent and meaningful work, Liveops has been improving the lives of its agents, clients, and employees by creating endless opportunity. Our virtual-flex model has enabled more than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, healthcare, insurance, tax, telecom, and government to trust Liveops to deliver a fully scalable enterprise workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops exists to improve the lives of our agents, clients and employees. As a Liveops employee, you’re part of a purpose-driven culture that values curiosity, collaboration, and results. We encourage diverse perspectives to create better outcomes, celebrate initiative, and build relationships based on trust and transparency. We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match and a flexible vacation plan.
Eligible States for Employment; Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin.
Legal authorization is required to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future.