Essential Functions/ Responsibilities
- Building prototypes to inform architecture decisions.
- Making architecture decisions related to component modularization, layering, data layer strategy, UX layer strategy, design patterns, technology choices, and engineering system.
- Understand, articulate and incorporate API strategies , backend as a service and define end-to-end architecture solutions
- Provide competitive analysis of solutions with differentiation for own solution and articulate value proposition.
- Collaborate with web and service engineering teams to ensure the quality and consistency of the end to end mobile architecture
- Convince engineering team to adopt the architecture proposal.
- Create roadmaps and engineering execution plans to deliver the architecture improvement.
- Document and educate the mobile engineering team about the architecture and design pattern and promote engineering best practices.
- Review team’s engineering designs and check-ins to ensure correct and consistent architecture and design pattern. + Hands-on coding to deliver some components.
- Work with product and UX teams on feature ideation, including ideation workshops, requirements gathering sessions
- Keep abreast of technology developments and mobility applications across industry verticals and appraise practice leadership of the same
- Technology Stack IOS – Swift, Android –Kotlin, Web – Angular, Azure, Kubernetes
- Candidate Profile
- Broad understanding about mobile technology for both Android and iOS.
- 15 years of software development experience and 7 years of mobile development experience with track record of shipping successful products. + Strong architecture and communication skill. + Ability to influence leadership and large teams + Experience developing in cloud-based platforms (Azure)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with hypothesis-driven problem solving and turning data into actionable insights
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated experience navigating a complex organization and generating buy-in for plans
- Experience with high-growth environments at scale
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
#NACNX #LIremote #Remote
Related Jobs (109)
Principal Software Engineer – Risk Services and Fraud on December 20, 2020 Remote
Analyst – Website Security Support I – Incident Response on December 20, 2020 Remote