Principle AWS Developer – VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Company (UK Remote)
Principle VWS Developer – UK
VoiceFoundry is passionate about customer experience. We specialize in the delivery of Amazon Web Services (AWS) contact center solutions and are uniquely focused on helping businesses improve customer engagement, while maximizing the benefits of the cloud. Our expertise is focused on AI & natural language automation, CTI, enterprise integration, user experience design, and workforce management and optimization. We are a dynamic, fast and visionary business with great depth in our field, and are looking for a sales executive to join our team and share this journey with us. For more information, visit us at www.uk.voicefoundry.com.
In the August of 2020, VoiceFoundry was acquired by TTEC. The acquisition is aligned to TTEC’s continued focus on driving organic growth through the omnichannel enablement of the most innovative and disruptive brands in the digital economy. To learn more about the company, visit www.uk.voicefoundry.com for further information.
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading digital global customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. The Company’s TTEC Digital business provides insight-driven, outcome-based and AI-enabled omnichannel cloud platforms and CX consulting solutions and its TTEC Engage business delivers operational excellence through customer care, acquisition, retention, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 48,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TTEC is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit www.ttec.com
As the backbone of our delivery teams, Principle AWS Developers build and deploy VoiceFoundry’s designed solution for our clients. Principle AWS Developers will work to refine the process of delivering projects by building internal tools, suggesting new methods of designing and building a system, and providing feedback to their team leads on issues they are experiencing.
• Morning meetings with internal team and clients
• Requirements analysis and design conversations when you have a new project starting.
• Working on issues in Jira with your team – building systems, creating CloudFormation/Serverless templates to deploy resources, etc.
• Working with your mentor/team lead to further knowledge of AWS Services, tools, or even new languages to address project needs.
• You need to be ready to learn quickly!
What skills you’ll need:
• Advanced knowledge of AWS services and cloud architecture
• 3 to 5+ years of development experience with a focus on Node.JS working with AWS services.
• Working at the AWS Professional Architect and Developer level
• Advanced understanding of the way the web works
• Prior experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum
• Ability to accept constructive feedback
• Experience mentoring and guiding other team members
• The ideal candidate seeks to understand before prescribing a solution.
• A love for technology and the latest and greatest in development best practices, especially the latest services from AWS
• Willingness to stand up for your convictions and yet commit to the team’s decision
• Familiarity with the Serverless Framework (serverless.com), SAM and CDK
• Python experience
• Experience with technologies such as AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and CloudFormation
What We Offer:
• Variable incentive bonus plan, pension plans, tuition reimbursement
• Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
• State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
• Rich wellness program and health incentives
- Location/Division: United Kingdom, London, UK
- Job Requisition: 02R8J-en
- Work From Home: Yes
Related Jobs (69)
Online Full-Time Faculty – Computer Science on November 26, 2020