Beeston, United Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
What you’ll get to do…
Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
GoDaddy is looking to expand its Outbound Sales Advisor team based in our brand-new flagship building in Beeston. If you love to talk to new people, collaborate, get competitive in a healthy way by hitting those targets and know your way through a computer this could be the role for you.
With a £20,000 salary plus commission and incentives there is no better time to join our sales hub, where you will enjoy a fun and friendly working environment and a great benefits package.
THE START DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS MONDAY 25TH JANUARY 2021.
· Carefully guide customers through their first steps in the online world, identifying from our great product range the solutions that will help them grow their business from a new domain to our fantastic bespoke Website design product.
· Communicate with confidence, understanding and conviction, aiming to build rapport and sell company products and services that satisfy known customer needs
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive and current understanding of products, services, prices and promotions, as a basis for identifying customer value and potential sales
· Balance drive, motivation and self-reflection with the essential needs of customers, and achieving your individual targets – and in the process, increase your earnings potential!
Your experience should include…
· Able to build good working relations with customers as well as within the sales team
· A team player, ready and able to balance achieving individual and team goals
· Excellent communication skills, with understanding and conviction
· Able to use initiative when engaging with customers
· A good telephone manner, able to adapt tone and direction to suit the needs of customers
· Drive, self-belief and passion to work with key performance indicators, in a target-driven sales environment
· Able to understand and work with simple data reports and analysis
We’ve got your back…
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
· Bupa private medical insurance
· Casual dress code
· Private pension with employer matched contributions
· Cycle-to-work scheme
· On-site subsidised canteen
· Free fruit, cereal and hot drinks
· A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
· A dedicated, training program
· Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
At GoDaddy, we’re in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
A valid DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Please note current working hours are Mon – Fri 9-5:30pm; these may shift based on business need.
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Related Jobs (13)
Inside Sales Representative – Domain Sales (Mandarin/English) on December 20, 2020 Remote