Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Location: Work at Home, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Talent Management
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Develops and implements organizational design and change management strategies, programs and processes to enable high performing teams to support Concentrix strategy and culture
- Assesses current state and designs future state operating models, coaching leaders through the benefits and opportunities of implementing organizational change
- Assesses organization complexity and proposes solutions for simplification of spans and layers.
- Partners with leadership to build out regional or local growth plans from an organizational perspective, designing scalable models that meet changing business needs
- Develops principles and tools for effective organizational design based on business needs.
- Leverages industry best practices around organizational design trends and provides recommendations for adoption
- Leads and manages change required to drive staff adoption and usage in People Solution strategies and initiatives along with business objectives, ensuring on time and on budget delivery
- Focuses on the people side of change, as well as changes to business processes, systems and technology, with attention to Work-at-Home solutions
- Coordinates the development and execution of training, coaching, and communications plans related to change management needed to drive change and adoption
- Assesses change impact, conducts impact analyses, assesses change readiness and communicates to stakeholders
- Drives faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of, and proficiency with, the changes that impact staff, while making connections across key change initiatives
- Coaches and supports leaders through change and/or transition
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred in related field from a four-year college or university with 7+ Years of Experience (with at least 2 years of Progressive Mgmt Experience) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret.
- Solid understanding of the organization’s business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees.
- Demonstrated ability to lead team in organizing and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
Related Jobs (31)
Operations Manager on April 6, 2021
At Home* Healthcare Customer Service Rep – Inbound calls. on April 6, 2021
Team Leader on April 6, 2021
Sales Associate – $13.50hr + Incentive Package on April 6, 2021