Education/Certifications:Doctoral degree in Systems Engineering with 18 graduate semester hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited educational institution.
- 3-5 years industry experience required; 10-15 years career industry experience preferred.
- Industry experience must be within the last 5 years.
- Appropriate technical certification or licensure (if required.)
- 2 years online teaching/curriculum experience, and strong online webinar presentation skills a plus.
- Canvas LMS experience preferred.
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) using SysML
- Systems Engineering practitioner experience preferred
- Experience in robotics and/or autonomous systems is preferred
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
- The highest levels of integrity at all times.
- Able to work in a 5 week course accelerated environment
- Approachable and builds rapport quickly
- Attentive listener, and able to see multiple perspectives
- First point of contact to troubleshoot software or technical concerns for students.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with technology and its integration in the classroom preferred.
Faculty Technical Requirements:
- Reliable high speed internet required
- Responsible for supplying your own windows based computer and webcam, PC must be current and pass the ECPI University minimum requirements test.
- Required to present two live lectures via Zoom each week
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Individualized course tutoring available to all students
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Related Jobs (164)
Senior Integration Architect (Java/Node.js) – REMOTE on September 6, 2021 Remote
Associate Director for Expert Guidance, First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
Program Coordinator for First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
ServiceNow Developer/Administrator – Remote Opportunity on September 6, 2021 Remote