This would be an ideal position for a Cyber and Network Security with an A+ certification professional. Our terms are five weeks long and are very interactive which gives faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
- Master’s degree in Computer Information Science or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited educational institution; Ph.D. in Computer Information Science preferred.
- A+ Certification required.
- CISSP, CEH, CHFI certifications highly desirable.
- 3-5 years industry experience required; 10-15 years career industry experience preferred.
- 2 years teaching or presentation experience a plus
- Technical skills – Networking, Windows 2012 and above, Linux, Cisco routers and switches.
- SANS/Storage administration, VMWare technologies, and VDI technologies, such as Citrix, is a plus.
- Strong academic and professional record.
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction.
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment.
- The highest levels of integrity at all times.
- Orientation toward results.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and credentials to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Small class sizes
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Jobs (8)
Senior Associate Director of International Admission on September 24, 2022 Remote