Job Number: job requisition id
We are one growing team with one powerful goal – and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. That is why we’re committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all our employees feel welcomed, valued and empowered.
No higher ed experience? No problem! We still want to hear from you. In fact, your unique skillset, perspective, and experience could be exactly what we’re looking for. Together, we will shape the future of education by transforming lives beginning with yours.
Southern New Hampshire University is seeking faculty to teach in our Game Art & Development program. Our online faculty provide high-quality academic experiences and support students as they work toward their educational goals. Online faculty members work collaboratively in a supportive academic environment, partnering with student advising and the academic team to ensure that each student has support and tools they’ll need to be successful.
You’ll Get To:
- Provide a high level of student outreach and connect with students, academic advisors and team lead on a frequent basis to ensure student success
- Offer an increased and innovative presence
- Provide substantial student feedback and offer a quick turnaround on grades
What we’re Looking For:
- A minimum of a BA, BFA or BS in relevant subject areas (Game Art, 3D Modeling and Animation, Computer Art or Design, Art, Design, and Computer Science) from an accredited higher education institution
- At least one year of recent and relevant professional experience in video game art production, VR/AR simulations, 3D modeling, animation, or 3D visual effects
- Experience working as a concept artist, character or creature designer, 3D modeler, texture artist, animator, rigger, or lighting artist
- Knowledge of the latest software tools. Specifically, experience with one or more of the following software applications is desired: Unreal Game engine, Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, 3D Coat, MotionBuilder, Photoshop, Mudbox, and/or Sketchbook
Seeking instructors for the following courses:
The standard compensation for courses is $2,200 per 8-week undergraduate course. Undergraduate adjuncts are paid bi-weekly and are considered W-2 employees of Southern NH University.
Thinking about the job, but not sure you should apply? We still want to hear from you.
We recognize that not everyone enters the world of work with the same advantage, opportunity, and privilege. This is why your skills and experiences are important to us. Take the leap and apply, you just might be the person we are looking for!
Are Benefits Important to You?
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
Option to save for Retirement
Professional Development opportunities
Who Are We?
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners. By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that a background check is required for employment.
Related Jobs (14)
Online Full-Time Faculty – Computer Science – Associate Professor on July 19, 2022 Remote
Online – CIS – Cyber and Network Security Graduate Adjunct Faculty on July 19, 2022 Remote