The role will involve the coordination and management of the strategic direction of all global marketing as part of the senior management team reporting to the CEO. The successful candidate will have a very strong analytical and data background, front-line digital marketing experience as well as broader commercial marketing experience. Strong leadership, communication and financial/analytical skills a must. Senior Experience in a fast-moving web-based international business essential.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing function across the business including overall campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review and optimisation of marketing resources.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports with actionable insights and recommendations for presentation to the senior leadership team.
- Overall responsibility for driving growth and achieving agreed revenue targets.
- Understand and interpret industry and competitive developments.
- Broad marketing experience including B2B and B2C digital marketing.
- Minimum 6/7 year’s experience with proven track record of setting strategy and delivery of ambitious growth targets.
- Experience of people management within a marketing environment.
- Experience of full range of digital marketing including Email, Social Media, Push, PPC, Affiliate management.
- An understanding of analytical tools, in particular Google Analytics.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Location: Remote Home-Based