Sutherland is seeking an experienced and strategic-thinking person to join us as Manager of eLearning and Work-At-Home Instructional Design. The eLearning/ Instructional Design Manager is a key member of the Global Learning Team, designing blended learning solutions that drive results. We are a group of forward-thinking and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Managers in this role get to:
Empower the Workforce: Create and implement the quality standards, style guide, and work products (design document, blueprint, etc.) of sound instructional design; Engage in all phases of the instructional design process to produce engaging (and efficient) learning solutions that drive results.
Strengthen Relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
Impact the Bottom Line: Initiate solutions by establishing project scope, budgets, project plans and schedules; Implement those solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking actions and driving resolution through effective research, communication, and escalation.
Support the Team: Remove obstacles that may be hindering individual and group progress.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience in a learning and development environment focusing on training curriculum design, development, and delivery; 1+ years of experience in a Business Process Transformation environment
- Experience with the ADDIE process; knowledge of Adult Learning Principles and other learning theories
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Related Jobs (13)
Staff Accountant on January 30, 2021