Manager – Information Security, Technology Risk Management
The Manager – Information Security, Technology Risk Management resource will perform security assessments to ensure compliance with internal policies, controls, and standards, as well as client and regulatory security requirements. These assessments include evaluating technological, operational, and process controls to evaluate the design and implementation of security controls.
The individual will be responsible for risk and compliance management to include risk assessments, customer requirements, ISO 27001 requirements, PCI DSS requirements, and other regulatory compliance requirements. Additionally, the individual will be responsible for HIPAA audits, PCI DSS audits, Service Organization Controls (SOC) audits, SSAE 16 / ISAE 3402 audits, customer audits, and other compliance / regulatory audits, as needed.
This position will be based in the US and will provide support to accounts affiliated with the Houston and Chesapeake Sites, as well as work-at-home accounts. There may occasionally be a need to travel to other locations. The position reports to the Information Security Manager for the Healthcare Vertical in the Americas. The individual will interface closely with Service Delivery Management, Site Directors, other Information Security resources, and functional heads across Human Resources, Physical Security, Information Technology, and Facilities.
- Conduct assessments of Information security controls to measure the effectiveness of controls and identify control gaps
- Identify, assess, and prioritize identified risks
- Collect evidence, artifacts, and document findings to support conclusions
- Report on compliance with internal policies, controls, and standards
- Provide recommendations for remediation of identified deficiencies
- Track and report on findings/deficiencies to closure
- Coordinate third-party risk assessments and audits, to include HIPAA audits, PCI DSS audits, Service Organization Controls (SOC) audits, SSAE 16 / ISAE 3402 audits, customer audits, and other compliance / regulatory audits
- Manage remediation efforts and report on the status of control deficiencies
- Support information security investigations
- Support security initiatives and global policy adherence and awareness efforts
- Ensure that new client engagements adhere to the required information security controls and policies
- Support global information security metrics and reporting program(s)
- Provide security expertise to business units and key stakeholders
- Enforce policy adherence and manage formal policy exception requests
- Ensure compliance to standards and regulations such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and state and national information security laws
- Identify and document contractual/client information security requirements
- Respond to information security requests, from various internal stakeholders, in a timely manner
- Provide timely updates on assessments and assigned projects
- Build relationships and partner with business units and IT departments
The individual must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate with technical personnel, non-technical personnel, and senior management. The individual must be pro-active, flexible, and able to work independently, adjusting quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Must demonstrate strong leadership attributes as well as the innate ability to follow and be a supportive team member.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Security, or related field; Master’s degree in related field a plus.
Experience Requirements: 7 to 10+ years of experience in IT Security, Risk & Compliance, or IT Audit. Experience and knowledge of information security concepts / principles and audit / risk assessment methodologies.
Certification Requirements: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, PCI-QSA, CGEIT, and/or CIA –IIA certifications a plus.