Do you have strong analytical skills: are you able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements? Do you work as a team-player: are you proactive about developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members? Are you persuasive in communicating and presenting the scope of products and services to industry prospects? Do you have client facing experience, and the ability to be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues?
Our Chesapeake office has grown exponentially, and we’re seeking a goal-oriented and strategic-thinkingAccount/Operations Manager to oversee a Telecom Sales & Retention Program. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career, and the description above resonates with you, this could be a great opportunity to influence the future of this expanding business.
As an Account/Operations Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to strengthen relationships by establishing and maintaining communication with clients and/or team members – you’ll understand their needs, resolve issues, and offer proactive solutions. In this role, you’ll coordinate with the implementation team for new account roll-outs and manage workforce planning by projecting and overseeing staffing needs. Individuals who have prior telecom vertical/industry experience are particularly well suited for this role!
What we offer:
- We provide a competitive salary with an annual bonus of a 10-20% target earnings, PTO, and 401k
- You’ll be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, EAP, health and wellness programs, and more
- You’ll receive unmatched, paid training, to ensure you’re set up to be successful in your new role
- And, Sutherland has tremendous advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted!
- Must have at least 2 years of experience managing a sales and retention campaign/program (or similar line of business)
- Must have experience managing front-line leaders (Team Managers/Supervisors)
- Must have experience and proficiency working with CRM Systems
- Must have scheduling flexibility to manage business-line that operates 7 days a week from the hours of 7am-10pm
- Must be able to work onsite out of our Chesapeake, VA location
Related Jobs (2)
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE (REMOTE) on January 4, 2022 Remote