We are one growing team with one powerful goal – and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. That is why we’re committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all our employees feel welcomed, valued and empowered.
No higher ed experience? No problem! We still want to hear from you. In fact, your unique skillset, perspective, and experience could be exactly what we’re looking for. Together, we will shape the future of education by transforming lives beginning with yours.
Our Workforce Is Expanding Beyond New Hampshire!
We have remote work opportunities available in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Wyoming.
Learning Resource Vendor Manager
The Learning Resource Vendor Manager evaluates and recommends learning resources for new and existing courses of study in their respective content area or project focus. You will collaborate with curriculum teams on their program development initiatives and contribute to formulating the vision for the next generation of learning resources for the university. The Learning Resource Manager is the main relationship conduit and representative for third-party academic vendors within the online university.
The Learning Resource Vendor Manager maintains current knowledge in their respective content area(s) and assists academic partners with the requisition of learning resources and technologies from third-party vendors, while also assisting students making purchases from those vendors through the university’s Online Book Store. You will report to the Learning Resource Vendor Manager Team Lead.
In this role, you will get to:
- Evaluate learning resources that support the mastery of university program competencies.
- Work closely with curriculum team(s) to research and recommend resources and products that are available and that might be available in the coming months and quarters.
- Coordinate with Learning Resources team to ensure the successful implementation of integrated and non-integrated learning resources into university systems.
- Coordinate various learning resource projects including their planning, execution, tracking, and implementation.
- Assess risks to the successful completion of projects and implement solutions that address those risks.
- Communicate project progress and issues to partners..
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with all appropriate internal and external entities to promote a positive student experience.
- Prepare and analyze detailed reports on the effectiveness of learning resources.
- Communication with multiple internal and external teams to coordinate projects, initiatives, new and redeveloped course design, and recurring term starts.
- Create, maintain, and share lists and accounts for instructors in courses that use vendor content.
- Help resolve issues related to student access to learning materials, platforms, and content.
- Gather and communicate data related to student access and success within a learning resource product.
- Develop and maintain relationships with third-party vendor partners.
What we’re Looking For:
- One or more years of professional work experience, preferably involving procurement, customer service, or related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work autonomously, remain organized and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Thinking about the job, but not sure you should apply? We still want to hear from you.
We recognize that not everyone enters the world of work with the same advantage, opportunity, and privilege. This is why your skills and experiences are important to us. Take the leap and apply, you just might be the person we are looking for!
Are Benefits Important to You?
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
Who Are We?
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners. By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Remote work disclaimer?
Please note that this is a remote eligible position. At SNHU, we ask that our remote employees have access to a reliable internet connection and a dedicated, properly equipped workspace at a fixed location within the United States (in one of the approved states as reflected above) that is free of distractions and dependencies.
Please note that a background check is required for employment.
Related Jobs (10)
Director, Advancement Marketing & Communications – WGU Advancement on June 24, 2022 Remote
Senior Technical Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner on June 23, 2022 Full Time Remote