apitol Technology University seeks a motivated and Self Directed Learning Management System Administrator to provide front and back end support to students and faculty, The candidate is expected to facilitate annual Canvas training for both the student body. The candidate will act as the primary point of contact for Canvas as well as other support services/ software including: Zoom, EvaluationKit. Turnitin, eSyllabus, and all other LTI integrations. The candidate will report to the Director of Instructional Design & Online Learning and represents the Department at Student Information System Committee.
- Provide general management, maintenance, and updates of all Online Learning services
- Manage LTI tool installation, maintenance, and support . Act as the POC for all vendors
- Manage and ensure resolution of technical issues related to all Online Learning services
- Define, maintain , and ensure LMS roles, permissions, and Admins.
- Ensure all technical timelines and project deadlines are met.
- Implement related communications for students, faculty, and staff
- Ensure Timely Communication and facilitation of solutions for all Canvas LMS and Jenzabar integrations
- Oversee the Canvas SIS integration script (written in Python)
- Ensure the the process runs smoothly on a daily basis with frequent log and import reviews
- Manage and update the Ask Capitol Knowledgebase
- Facilitate Canvase Onboarding Process for Students
- Liaise with Student Life for Online Learning to produce Right Start Planning Day
- Provide knowledgeable response on Canvas to questions about Capitol Technology University software and department policies
- Bachelors Degree ( Information Technology, Computer Science, Educational Technology, Instructional Design)
- Must be able to work evenings and occasional weekends
- Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
- Familiarity with Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Suite, and UX/Ui design practices nay offset gaps in experience
- mastery of MS Office 365 package including Excel , Teams, Power Automate, and Power BI
- Understanding of the fundamentals of
- REST API
- Technical implementations/ Integrations
- Help desk management
- Must posses the ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines consistently.
Related Jobs (110)
Assistant Registrar of Curriculum Alignment and Data Management I on August 3, 2022 Remote
Online Adjunct Faculty – Undergraduate Healthcare Administration on August 3, 2022 Remote