Salary: 65000 USD Per Year
Application Due: Open Until Filled
This is a full-time, 100% remote position with Cultivate, a rapidly-growing company focused on driving positive grassroots change in large, global organizations.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative collaborator with a learning mindset, a fresh perspective, and a desire to grow with us! Our goal in Cultivate’s learning team is to provide the best possible learning experiences that help make big companies more empowering places to work. We do that by creating and delivering learning programs and resources on topics related to self-empowerment, workplace community building, innovative leadership, inspiring communication, and more.
The ideal candidate has a practical understanding of pedagogical best practices along with real-world experience designing and developing hands-on learning/training programs in a variety of modalities (online, onsite, live, & self-paced) in professional development or adult learning context. If you know how to design and develop quality learning resources (such as videos, workbooks, facilitation guides, web-based learning content, etc.) and develop creative ideas to help learners achieve their objectives, we want to hear from you!
As a member of the learning team at Cultivate, you’ll have the opportunity to work on both core products, such as our Community Accelerator program, and custom projects for clients across a variety of industries and global contexts. You’ll collaborate and iterate on live programs and other resources to support our learners as they build their capabilities as empowered and empowering leaders.
Your day-to-day work in this position will include…
- designing online and in-person training programs on a variety of topics;
- capturing requirements and creating learning objectives for new learning experiences;
- developing and continuously improving resources for learners and facilitators (including facilitation materials, presentations, web & print-based resources, videos, and more);
- managing learning projects, including communicating with clients and internal stakeholders through regular updates and review sessions;
- writing or contributing to reports and case studies;
- collaborating to identify solutions to complex learning challenges;
- collecting and analyzing data on the impact of our methods and programs.
You will also have opportunities to…
- apply your knowledge and creativity to address a wide range of client challenges;
- grow your skills in a supportive, development-focused environment;
- collaborate with a diverse, flexible team that’s always excited to share our expertise in learning design, community & experience design, marketing & communications, I/O psychology, research, and other realms;
- explore new, innovative teaching modalities from game-based learning to immersive experiences, and more;
- contribute directly to our overall L&D and product strategy;
- grow your reputation as a thought leader through content creation, pursuing industry publications, conference presentations, podcast appearances, and more;
- be a critical part of our success as a fast-growing, global company with a mission to empower people working inside large organizations to become Cultivators.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, learning design, instructional design, or related field. (Master’s degree preferred, but not required)
- 3+ years of full-time, hands-on work experience in learning design & development, instructional design, eLearning development, training development, adult learning, leadership development, or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to apply best practices for adult/continuous learning and performance improvement (ideally in a corporate learning context).
- Demonstrated ability to conduct comprehensive needs analyses and develop learning strategies that meet the needs of the organization and intended audience.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop high-quality, multimodal instructional content from start to finish, including facilitator guides, participant workbooks, multimedia content, instructional videos, web-based materials, etc.
- Experience using relevant tools for content & visual design/development, including learning management systems, content authoring tools, and general business tools including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google collaboration suite (skills in Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required).
- Experience connecting with clients and building strong collaborative relationships.
- Experience measuring training/learning effectiveness, including synthesizing data into actionable insights to improve learning outcomes.
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills in collective ideation, providing actionable feedback and accepting and incorporating others’ feedback into revisions.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous learning design and delivery projects with internal and external collaborators and stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to lead projects, make effective strategic decisions and gain buy-in from internal leadership and stakeholders through thoughtful proposals, detailed analysis of needs, and research-based recommendations.
Location: Remote, U.S. based
Schedule & Hours: Full-time (40hrs p/w)
Pay/Salary: $65K annual salary, depending on skills/experience
- Paid time off (minimum 15 days vacation per year)
- Parental leave
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Technology stipend
- Work-from-home setup benefit
- Annual employee donation matching
- Professional development, growth, and leadership opportunities
- Flexible schedule
Related Jobs (19)
Mathematical Statistics Practice Question Writer (Contract) on November 11, 2021 Part Time Remote
Clinical Instructor-PMHNP(Eligible for $2,500 sign on Bonus) on November 11, 2021 Part Time Remote