Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Lead Development Representation (LDR) is responsible for maximising pipeline generation and sales from inbound leads and outbound marketing efforts from their aligned Business Unit. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated sales experience and background with inbound lead generation, outbound cold calling and lead nurturing programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be aligned to a respective Business Unit and will serve as a partner with marketing and field sales, focusing on new client sales & building a pipeline.
- Focus on response time to inbound leads, daily KPIs, and outbound lead nurturing programs to gain access and schedule meetings for field Sales Executives.
- Be able to gain access to C-level executives and present to internal leadership.
- Collaborate on multi-tower opportunities with field Sales Executives.
- Recommend and provide feedback to marketing and field Sales Executives on the effectiveness of a marketing campaign.
- Strategize, recommend and consult internal partners to ensure BU is accountable for the entire lead management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3-5+yrs. of demonstrated sales experience
- Preference will be for BPO Sales.
- Aggressive sales representative who is able to gain access into and schedule meetings with CEO’s, CFO’s and other C-suite executives as well as build key line of business contacts
- Self-motivated and driven to win.
- Innovative team player with the energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success.
- Superb relationship builder and communicator.
- Industry knowledge in Government, Healthcare, Transportation, HR Services, Customer Experience (CX) or Transaction Processing is a plus
- C1/C2 German and English language desirable but not essential
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Related Jobs (17)
Inside Sales Representative – Domain Sales (Mandarin/English) on December 20, 2020 Remote