Scottsdale, Arizona | Tempe, Arizona | Hiawatha, Iowa
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Hiawatha, IA, Kirkland, WA, Scottsdale, AZ, Tempe, AZ
The International Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and end-to-end management of digital marketing campaigns. You will help develop and execute strategy tied to business objectives. This includes creating campaigns by GoDaddy product lines designed to grow users and product adoption through audience selection of targeted prospecting and retargeting campaigns. Key components of this role will also include budget management and regularly reporting of KPI’s.
What you’ll get to do…
- Work closely with GoDaddy teams to develop and execute go to market media plans.
- Forecast and clearly communicate media strategies to internal partners.
- Develop budgets and experiments for digital campaigns using supportive data. Understand the design and execution of test & control experimentation including lift tests.
- Experiment with various bidding tactics.
- Work across departments with creative and front of site to make strong marketing collateral, campaigns, and landing pages.
- Lead multifaceted creative initiatives. Work with development teams to surface customer data and build relative retargeting ads.
- Implement new tests and communicate results to creative, product, and international teams.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on these findings
- Create reports that clearly and effectively demonstrate measurable items and next steps for specific markets and regions
- Ensure proper tracking and attribution across programs and channels using various systems.
- Work with legal on vendor contracts and insertion orders.
- Account budgeting, pacing and forecasting
- Represent the channel in weekly/monthly reviews with market teams.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
Your experience should include…
- A 4-year college degree.
- 3-4 years display, paid social and/or OLV media buying experience managing and optimizing programmatic campaigns via AdWords, DBM, Facebook, and other social and video platforms.
- A detailed, hands-on knowledge of programmatic media and platforms such as Google’s Marketing Stack (DV360 & DCM).
- Experience with tagging and pixel implementations for programmatic display, DCM, DV360, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Skills to work in a collaborative environment with a variety of individuals and high standards for performance.
- Familiarity and working knowledge with tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel pivot tables.
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Jobs (30)
Delivery Practice Manager – Remote Consulting Services on April 18, 2021 Remote