Application Due: Open Until Filled
The William James INTERFACE Referral Service, is a mental health and wellness referral Helpline available Monday through Friday, 9 am-5 pm, EST. This is a free, confidential referral service for residents of participating communities. Callers from these participating communities are matched with licensed mental health providers from our extensive database, on average, within 2 weeks of their call to INTERFACE. Each referral best meets the location, insurance, and specialty needs of the caller.
Provide resource and referral guidance and therapeutic matching to callers of the INTERFACE helpline as well as serve as an ambassador for the service to all callers and stakeholders. This is a full-time (35 hours/week) position.
Please note: This position will be working remotely five days a week, until otherwise notified.
- Serve as INTERFACE intake coordinator as scheduled and assigned;
- Provide basic counseling and psycho-education to callers who are seeking coordinated therapeutic matches for mental health and wellness services, following the well- established protocols of the service;
- Provide follow-up services and case management to assigned cases;
- Research and identify resources and providers for the INTERFACE website and database and coordinate with IT and other staff to include on site;
- Recruit clinicians for inclusion on the database in coordination with Recruitment team;
- Attend trainings and staff meetings for best practice resource and referral;
- Serve as role model for best practice resource and referral;
- Ability to work occasional evening or weekend hours;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in psychology or social work, professional license in Commonwealth of MA preferred;
- 2-3 years of experience in clinical services;
- Skill in both verbal and written communication, fluent in second language preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience with phone triage in a clinical setting.
Please send cover letter and resume to Michelle Costa, Human Resource Recruiting Manager, at HR@williamjames.edu. Applications will be reviewed when submitted, and considered until the position is filled.
Inclusive Excellence at William James College
William James College is an institution and a community committed to the principles of excellence, fairness and respect for all people. Our Inclusive Excellence model infuses diversity, equity and inclusion efforts into the core of institutional functioning to realize the educational benefits of diversity both locally and globally. We are committed to strengthening communities, including
Related Jobs (164)
Senior Integration Architect (Java/Node.js) – REMOTE on September 6, 2021 Remote
Associate Director for Expert Guidance, First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
Program Coordinator for First Scholars® Initiatives on September 6, 2021 Remote
ServiceNow Developer/Administrator – Remote Opportunity on September 6, 2021 Remote