If you’re creative, innovative, and have a passion for building student-centered curriculum where learning can occur independent of time and place, then we invite you to apply for our Design Team. Our collaborative approach to Instructional Design puts the learner at the center of education.
Instructional Technologists will
- Build, evaluate, and review content for academic rigor and authentic assessment to support online classes
- Collaborate with discipline-specific SMEs in developing course content, course outlines, assessments, activities, and multimedia for new and existing courses
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained during design, development, and revision of all courses
- Analyze usability of software and makes recommendations for instructional solutions
Successful candidates will be
- Effective collaborators in a team-based environment
- Well-versed in Bloom’s Taxonomy, educational pedagogy, grading rubrics, ADDIE model, and Quality Matters rubrics
- Champions of new educational technology that enhances a student-centered approach
- Exceptional communicators, both oral and written
- Able to meet deadlines.
A Master’s degree in Distance Education, Instructional Design, Educational Technology/Instructional Technology, Education or related field from a regionally accredited institution is required.
- Opportunity to positively impact lives of students and drive a distributed learning model
- Dynamic and high energy environment
- Opportunity for advancement and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package including 401k
For immediate consideration….apply today!
Related Jobs (89)
Part Time Assistant Professor, School of Business – Accounting on November 24, 2022 Remote