American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS) has been providing excellence in holistic health distance education since 1978 and is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). ACHS specializes in accredited online graduate and undergraduate degrees, diplomas, certificates, and continuing education courses in integrative medicine fields including aromatherapy, herbal medicine, holistic nutrition, and more.
Our mission is to provide leadership in holistic health education through comprehensive professional online and on-campus education and high-quality natural products with a commitment to sustainable practices and principles.
The ACHS Institutional Research and Effectiveness Data Analyst coordinates the College’s institutional research activities, supporting institutional effectiveness, student success, enrollment management, financial aid activities, strategic planning, marketing, and compliance reporting. In collaboration with the Executive Team, the Institutional Research and Effectiveness Data Analyst supports institutional improvement initiatives by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing institutional data for use in college-wide decision-making.
- Uses institutional databases and research methods such as surveys, focus groups, and one-on-one interviews to document, collect, analyze, and present institutional data to internal and external stakeholders and identify predictive analytics.
- Ensures research methods follow best practices in higher education using validated survey tools and specialized software, whenever appropriate.
- Oversees the coordination of all ACHS surveys including, but not limited to, student, alumni surveys, graduate, employer and staff surveys.
- Assists ACHS managers with the improvement of existing and development of new surveys.
- Ensures data is gathered on a regular and systematic basis.
- Conducts outreach to increase survey response rates.
- Organizes, analyzes, and presents the results of institutional data to stakeholders across the institution including the executive team, board of directors, and ACHS staff and faculty.
- Completes special research projects and ad hoc data requests/questions from both academic and administrative areas to assist in their planning and decision making in a timely fashion.
- Designs and prepares analytics, reports and recommendations to the Executive Team based on key themes and trends identified from institutional research.
- Implements continuous quality assurance checks to ensure accuracy and reliability of institutional data.
- Coordinates the preparation of required state and federal reports such as IPEDS and accreditation reports.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university that includes coursework in research methods, statistics and databases.
- Three (3) years experience conducting institutional research in higher education.
- Advanced expertise with technological tools utilized in institutional research, i.e., integrated databases, data mining software, statistical packages, presentation software, and similar software. Experience with CampusNexus Student preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness conducting research and communicating results for educational initiatives, planning, enrollment management, and institutional effectiveness.
- A commitment to:
- sustainability for people, the planet, and fiscal responsibility, and
- student access and success.
Work EnvironmentThis position operates within business professional environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; position requires prolonged standing or sitting. Requires frequent bending, stooping or stretching.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Classification: This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Reporting: This position reports to the Dean of Academic Affairs.
- Expected Hours of Work: Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific time. Additional hours may be required as job duties demand.
- Telecommuting: This position is eligible for telecommuting.
Related Jobs (20)
Vice President, Employee Experience (Technical & Corporate) on December 20, 2020 Remote
Assistant Professor, Nursing – FNP (Adjunct- Online) on November 26, 2020 Part Time